Mahi-Mahi Guestbook - 2007
Thank you for visiting. Please
Add to the guestbook! View
All hail the Big Tuna....
- Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 11:19:53 (EST)
Miami, Dade County!! Ricky Ross Hustlein hustlein!! Winter Haven, Fla! The Beaches! Everything else!! I'll be there Saturday afternoon in the flesh!! Keep the water warm for me!!!!! I'm on my way!
Dave B. <email@example.com>
- Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 22:25:18 (EST)
Now Now Jeffy the Big Tuna is here to save the day...
- Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 21:34:13 (EST)
We still suck... and we still are the worst team in the NFL
- Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 16:04:30 (EST)
Dolphins finally win a game!
Dolphins finally win a game
- Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 21:21:53 (EST)
I'm surprised that one took so long to post..Its tough to be Fins fan..
- Monday, December 03, 2007 at 20:24:30 (EST)
Miami , FL (AP)-A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Miami-Dade County courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the court granted temporary custody to the Miami Dolphins, whom they firmly believe are not capable of beating anyone.
- Monday, December 03, 2007 at 16:39:05 (EST)
The UnknownAs we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't knowWe don't know.
—Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing
- Monday, September 24, 2007 at 14:36:44 (EDT)
If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
- Wednesday, September 05, 2007 at 19:38:21 (EDT)
It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
- Wednesday, September 05, 2007 at 19:34:15 (EDT)
Fishing pics from the Long Key trip are now up.Pics
- Monday, June 18, 2007 at 21:09:14 (EDT)
Oh, I don't blame Congress. If I had $600 billion at my disposal, I'd be irresponsible, too.
- Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 18:51:01 (EDT)
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped
- Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 18:49:12 (EDT)
A college education never hurt anybody who was willing to learn after he got it.
- Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 18:48:29 (EDT)
Spam, I love spam..... Fried spam sandwiches are the best.....
- Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 18:40:16 (EDT)
I finally put the Skiing pictures up, also the Air & Sea Show pics.
Air & Sea Show
- Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 22:06:37 (EDT)
Well, I think I've figured out a way to keep the automatic spam from being posted to the guest book, let's hope.
- Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 16:16:03 (EDT)
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!
- Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 10:31:18 (EDT)
The trouble with jogging, is your beer foams up
- Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 16:39:05 (EDT)
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- Thursday, February 22, 2007 at 13:42:57 (EST)
I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.
- Friday, February 16, 2007 at 17:14:00 (EST)
To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer
- Friday, February 16, 2007 at 16:59:19 (EST)
- Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 19:00:09 (EST)
Carl Spackler: This place got a pool?
Ty Webb: Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 16:40:16 (EST)
There are only two things I hate: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers; Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 11:25:50 (EST)
It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway.
- Monday, February 12, 2007 at 17:13:55 (EST)
The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
- Monday, February 12, 2007 at 17:13:10 (EST)
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong
- Monday, February 12, 2007 at 17:11:38 (EST)
Who the heck is Al Gore? And why should I listen to him?
- Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 16:32:43 (EST)
Never approach the dock any faster than you want to RAM the dock!
- Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 13:24:45 (EST)
What does Anna Nichole think about this issue
- Friday, February 09, 2007 at 18:38:15 (EST)
I think tickle me elmo's are going to destroy the world as we know it......
- Friday, February 09, 2007 at 18:35:08 (EST)
Who the heck is Timothy Ball? And why should I listen to him?
- Friday, February 09, 2007 at 18:33:53 (EST)
Weapons of Mass Destruction
I'm almost sure one of these is going to end the world as we know it ... at least that's what I've been told.
- Wednesday, February 07, 2007 at 19:00:04 (EST)
Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts?
...Believe it or not, Global Warming is not due to human contribution of Carbon Dioxide (CO2). This in fact is the greatest deception in the history of science. We are wasting time, energy and trillions of dollars while creating unnecessary fear and consternation over an issue with no scientific justification.
- Monday, February 05, 2007 at 15:21:13 (EST)
Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts?
...Meanwhile, politicians are being listened to, even though most of them have no knowledge or understanding of science, especially the science of climate and climate change. Hence, they are in no position to question a policy on climate change when it threatens the entire planet. Moreover, using fear and creating hysteria makes it very difficult to make calm rational decisions about issues needing attention.
- Monday, February 05, 2007 at 15:20:07 (EST)
Beer BellyA removable spare tire that also serves a stealth beverage. So now you can not only sport the look that’s legit to the touch (and the frisk), but you can also enjoy a tasty beverage wherever you want, whenever you want! You can even customize your belly.Beer Belly
- Sunday, January 28, 2007 at 19:24:17 (EST)
Besides anarchy, the worst thing in this world is government. Henry Ward Beecher (1813 - 1887)
- Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 20:04:39 (EST)
I think Nick S. is over paid!
- Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 12:09:37 (EST)
I think Cris Leak is over rated.....
- Saturday, January 13, 2007 at 09:40:53 (EST)
HOW ABOUT THEM GATORS!!!!
- Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at 18:52:47 (EST)
Give the man a cigar!!
- Wednesday, January 03, 2007 at 05:52:48 (EST)
Return to Mahi-Mahi home page.
Contact the Mahi-Mahi Webmaster.
Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Mahi-Mahi dot Com