Mahi-Mahi Guestbook - 2000
Thank you for visiting. Please
Add to the guestbook! View 1999 guestbook!
Say hi to dots, jeff and willit-and old friend from new york
- Thursday, December 21, 2000 at 18:57:55 (EST)
Yeah, It's working.... Chub Cay, Chub Cay, Chub Cay.....
- Tuesday, December 19, 2000 at 21:52:30 (EST)
Is everything working???
- Saturday, December 16, 2000 at 18:28:01 (EST)
Hi, I work in a industrial parks in mexico, and one of our park is called El Dorado (mahi-mahi), and I want some historical information about the fish. If someone could give me, please contact me by the e-mail.....
- Wednesday, November 08, 2000 at 19:21:29 (EST)
my dad and i were resently in cabo san lucas. there we went fishing and cought 3 20 mahi-mahi or as they call it there dorado.
eric s <airchuck3000>
- Friday, September 08, 2000 at 21:22:49 (EDT)
Hey, I wanna see that BIG Gator they caught labor day......I think itz gonna be ganny and poppies new pet, oh ya, and the kitty.........You guys take care, seeya in a few weeks, and dont forget put them pics up. =^)
- Tuesday, September 05, 2000 at 20:31:14 (EDT)
Yeah, it's Hans again. Just saw the South Bend pics. When are we going?! I'm all for a place where they allow campfires in the backyard!!! And was that a.....Port A John?
- Friday, September 01, 2000 at 22:06:33 (EDT)
PICTURES AND IDEA IS GREAT
STAN AND MYRA JUSKOWITZ (FRIENDS OF STEVE AND CAROL)
- Thursday, August 31, 2000 at 20:55:13 (EDT)
Great pictures of the party...but where is the potato salad??? It sure was fun being with all the cousins!
Cindy <cclaxton@triton .net>
- Thursday, August 31, 2000 at 13:39:09 (EDT)
Great guest book
Irwin & Sheila Alterman <siAlter>
- Wednesday, August 30, 2000 at 22:27:03 (EDT)
Well everyone Hans caught us! Hans you'd be amazed at how many baby tigers you can get in there if you put em in just right
- Monday, August 21, 2000 at 16:14:59 (EDT)
Great pics,some great parties,GOOD FRIENDS,
- Monday, August 21, 2000 at 05:53:41 (EDT)
- Sunday, August 20, 2000 at 20:42:15 (EDT)
Great pics....Just curious What are the kids looking at in the plastic cage? Amanda thinks hermit crabs, I say baby tigers.
- Saturday, August 19, 2000 at 08:53:49 (EDT)
I meant the pictures of em!!! Have fun on VAC.
- Thursday, August 17, 2000 at 18:17:13 (EDT)
The bugs are in the fridge...
- Thursday, August 17, 2000 at 11:58:26 (EDT)
Thanks for the new pics..... where are the bugs?
jeff & dots <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tuesday, August 15, 2000 at 18:42:40 (EDT)
cool site, just went out yesterday for 3 do-do's (smallish 10-14 lbs)still fun!!
Jeff Ervin <email@example.com>
- Sunday, August 13, 2000 at 16:19:57 (EDT)
Mark A. Balbuena <MYSPICE2000@hotmail.com>
- Friday, August 04, 2000 at 21:41:49 (EDT)
Tropical breezes, the keys, the lobster...forget that what about those Rum Runners!! Good luck and hurry back TN wants
to see pics & remember what we're missing!!
- Thursday, July 27, 2000 at 14:11:20 (EDT)
To the mini season gang..."Good Luck, we're all counting on you" (Leslie 'no Relation To Bobby' Neilson).
Hope to see you in those little latitudes.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2000 at 16:33:42 (EDT)
hey guys nice site! do you give fishing tips? or offer info an good
chris eberhart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Monday, June 26, 2000 at 19:48:10 (EDT)
Great site. Maintain a tight line and keep reeling!
Uncle Nigel <email@example.com>
- Monday, May 29, 2000 at 11:35:48 (EDT)
Kurt, nice page, keep it up, your gettin alittle slow on it here :), get some pictures of savannah on that seadoo, and post em on here, there cute!!
seeya in a week or so
- Friday, May 19, 2000 at 02:17:26 (EDT)
- Sunday, April 16, 2000 at 10:56:48 (EDT)
Where Is everyone?
- Saturday, April 08, 2000 at 11:30:39 (EDT)
Is that Panters or Panthers?????
It was good to see you guys when we were in town. Now you guys come and visit us!!
Terri Messler <Theresa.Messler@dep.state.fl.us>
- Thursday, March 23, 2000 at 16:29:26 (EST)
Liked the PANTHER's pictures..I heard aunie's soccer team is playing against japan..LOL...bYE...
- Wednesday, March 15, 2000 at 08:54:06 (EST)
Darn! Hans already warned you! Great web site, the kids got a kick seeing Uncle Hans on the Internet. By the way, Hans, why didn't you tell me about the second picture? The one on your knees...?
- Tuesday, March 14, 2000 at 20:38:43 (EST)
Just a warning to all: My sister and Tom have joined the the internet. Be afraid, be very .......arrrg!!
She forced the Mahi Mahi site from me! Sorry Kurt!!
hans <hans-o@mind well, if u donna no by now...>
- Tuesday, March 14, 2000 at 14:05:47 (EST)
Yeah,I think Hans is right! At least, I think I think Hans is right? Where is everyone? Lets get together asap!! Anyplace anytime! jeffy
- Friday, March 10, 2000 at 15:24:50 (EST)
Well, furcryanoutloud..... Hello Mahi Mahi fans!! I thought I'd write and say , SOMEONE needs to use up Kurt's bandswidth space thingamagiggy. I hear Jethro is leaving his email open for all to use - maybe that's just at work...
Confused?! Well, you oughta be!
- Sunday, March 05, 2000 at 15:31:26 (EST)
david depasquale <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 00:11:46 (EST)
Re: Family pics.....Austin is as handsome as Savanah is beautiful!
- Saturday, February 26, 2000 at 16:34:17 (EST)
What wonderful pictures. It was so nice to see everyone again and we missed those that could not join the Ski trip. The Williams (tooo far away in TN)
- Friday, February 18, 2000 at 14:30:57 (EST)
Austin, great picture of your soccer team! Hopefully we
can get to some games next year.
- Wednesday, February 16, 2000 at 21:39:54 (EST)
great new pictures!!....nice snow pics...nice sailfish !.....what was skelly drinking?....the legendary mahi-mahi just gets better and better!.....hi to all.....
greg b. <email@example.com>
- Saturday, January 29, 2000 at 20:53:54 (EST)
Steve is here in Gainesville and he says Kurt should go back
to Colorado so as to give us CTXS shareholders some relief.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2000 at 17:09:27 (EST)
Well you tell her to get from behind it! Make sure you get some pics of her! Looks great! Wish we were with you all..
Have a safe flight tomorrow. Give me a call after you've rested.
- Friday, January 21, 2000 at 10:58:01 (EST)
Tina was taking the pictures (behind the camera), that's why you don't see her.
The gang in Keystone
- Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 21:46:17 (EST)
love the pics. Robby seems to have adapted. Where's Tina? Hope you all are having as good a time as it looks.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 08:14:06 (EST)
New skiing pictures from Keystone!
The gang, again
- Monday, January 17, 2000 at 22:51:44 (EST)
How about them fins!!! Skelly was the best looking thing aroudthat tub the next day. I had ten bloody Marys and only felt OK...
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 20:17:37 (EST)
- Sunday, January 09, 2000 at 19:07:59 (EST)
guestbook crashed? anyway, since you're up and running......
Looks like I missed a heck of a party. Tell Skelly he can forget about the 10 bucks he owes me!! (Always limit hottub time to 30 minutes or less)
- Saturday, January 08, 2000 at 15:44:55 (EST)
Thanks as Spike's mom-enjoyed seeing his great friends!!!!
Sally Kildea Walkovik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thursday, January 06, 2000 at 20:57:42 (EST)
I just got a chance to see the christmas pictures..They are pretty cool..Hi to everyone there..Bye.
David B. <Val123ven@aol.com>
- Thursday, January 06, 2000 at 08:24:23 (EST)
I just got a chance to look at the christmas pictures..They were pretty cool..Hi to everyone there..Bye
David B. <email@example.com>
- Thursday, January 06, 2000 at 08:15:10 (EST)
- Wednesday, January 05, 2000 at 09:22:07 (EST)
Newyear, new guestbook!
- Sunday, January 02, 2000 at 20:48:03 (EST)
Disclaimer: mahi-mahi is Y2K compliant!
- Saturday, January 01, 2000 at 22:06:42 (EST)
Nice Christmas pics. Happy New Year, Mike
- Saturday, January 01, 2000 at 15:08:18 (EST)
Return to Mahi-Mahi home page.
Contact the Mahi-Mahi Webmaster.
Copyright (c) 1999 Mahi-Mahi dot Com