Mahi-Mahi Guestbook - 2005
Thank you for visiting. Please
Add to the guestbook! View
- Tuesday, December 20, 2005 at 23:17:12 (EST)
Erna Gale <email@example.com>
- Tuesday, November 29, 2005 at 17:02:41 (EST)
All your base are belong to us!
- Monday, November 28, 2005 at 16:48:42 (EST)
Everything is in a state of flux, including the status quo.
- Monday, November 28, 2005 at 16:46:11 (EST)
"Never Eat A Clown Fish, They Taste Funny"
- Sunday, November 27, 2005 at 11:43:07 (EST)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
B. Gates <Bill@microsoft.com>
- Saturday, November 26, 2005 at 22:08:13 (EST)
So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work
- Saturday, November 26, 2005 at 22:04:54 (EST)
My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists
- Saturday, November 26, 2005 at 22:00:37 (EST)
HI!I`m begginer web master, I like you site very much, and I want to ask it, will you advise me how to built my own site? Your site is just very good, I wish I have site like this!Chris
- Friday, November 25, 2005 at 09:45:19 (EST)
Hey boys and girls! nice site you have here! Like it very much! I`ll add it to bookmarks for sure! Kiss you all!Julia
- Tuesday, November 22, 2005 at 08:45:26 (EST)
Lion King <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Friday, November 18, 2005 at 03:56:41 (EST)
Very good web site you have here. I`m glad to put my step on it :-) I`ll tell all my friends about it! Best wishes.Jane
- Thursday, November 10, 2005 at 12:52:12 (EST)
bethany jacoby <email@example.com>
- Saturday, November 05, 2005 at 21:15:01 (EST)
Hurricanes suck, and I don't mean the Football Team.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 21:23:00 (EDT)
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2005 at 21:11:27 (EDT)
THE INSANITY TEST
- Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 07:47:52 (EDT)
- Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 07:47:06 (EDT)
Not another hurricane ...
- Monday, August 29, 2005 at 14:41:07 (EDT)
It is against the laws of nature for a redneck to drink beer from a bottle instead of can.
- Monday, August 22, 2005 at 20:03:13 (EDT)
I belong to P.E.T.A. - People Eating Tasty Animals
- Monday, August 01, 2005 at 16:39:21 (EDT)
"A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party."
- Saturday, June 04, 2005 at 14:28:42 (EDT)
Arg matey! Shiver me timbers and welcome!
-"ARRRR! Enjoy your life while it last matie, I'll be takin it soon! Plus sign thee guestbook, OR WALK THE PLANK!"
- Friday, May 27, 2005 at 08:23:28 (EDT)
Aye, me maties...Back ere be from the depths o' Davy Jones locker...Be a might crowded der wit Mickey and Pete (Mike er not showed)Glad to be back amongst ya!!
- Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 21:39:20 (EDT)
HI ..... I showed some kidz at school the website hope thats ok? .... Cya
- Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 16:29:02 (EDT)
Sponge Bob ... Sponge Bob, is that you?
Oh no, my mistake, it's just Hans again.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 11:17:35 (EDT)
Oh, but the jellyfish was having a good day, I guess." So here I was, floating along the sea when this huge noise envelopes my very being. I noticed one of these damned funny-looking things usually seen hanging out by the shore (an area I try to avoid except for the occasional euroweenie wearing a speedo who deserves a blast) landing next to me. Not having any real muscular/skeletal system to utilize in the manner you readers are accustomed to, I find myself somehow pumping, pumping, pumping -Yes!! PUMPING every cell on my body, (and let me remind my body resembles a parachute with strings attached in order to get away). Suddenly, A huge orifice appears. "Is this negative gravity?" I asked myself. Before I could sting my ownself for wasting time on such an indeedly silly question,I was SUCKED into a chasm and ended up right on someone's...well, uhm..Oh. Read below. Us jellyfish do have a certain decorum we abide by. So, I did the only thing we jellies do. I stung. And stung. And stung. Oh, by the way, as a jellyfish, I can't even take credit for the sting. That belongs to the group of friends who hang out with me.Sure wish that euroweenie had back hair, I never should have made it that far south!!Since I used pumping and sucked in the same sea-life story, let me throw these in - slippery, soft, wet, salty, orifice, pulsating and breasts. OK, maybe "breasts" doesn't belong, but I like 'em and the worst that can happen is I get banned again.
- Friday, May 20, 2005 at 21:28:15 (EDT)
HI all! Would love to see updated pics of the family!! Thanks............
Debbi Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Wednesday, May 04, 2005 at 10:40:58 (EDT)
SO YOU’RE HAVING A BAD DAY AT WORK?A man was working as a salvage diver, not a scuba diver, but in a traditional, but up-to-date diving suit and helmet that was connected with a hose which pumped warm water into the suit to avoid deep-water chill. Within a few seconds of the dive, his butt started to burn. Here’s his story: “I pulled the hose out from my pack, but the damage was done. In agony I realized what had happened: the hot-water machine had sucked up a jelly fish and pumped it into my suit. I don’t have any hair on my back, so the jelly fish couldn’t stick to it. However, the crack of my butt was not as fortunate. When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jelly fish into my butt. I informed the diving supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator. His instructions were not clear because he and five other divers were all laughing hysterically. “Needless to say, I aborted the dive. I had to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops for 35 minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my dry-chamber decompression. “When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, through tears of laughter, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the chamber. “Sure enough the cream put the fire out, but I couldn’t poop for two days because my butt was swollen shut.” So if you are having a bad day at work, think how much worse it would be if you had a jelly fish shoved up your butt. Now repeat to yourself, “I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.
- Friday, April 29, 2005 at 10:28:25 (EDT)
Hey Dave, I've got some pictures from spring break I'll try to post sometime soon. Take care and come down and visit!!!
- Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 19:50:37 (EDT)
Hey Kurt! How's everybody been doing? I was wondering if there were going to be any new updates on the pictures? Seems like forever since i've seen everybody. Well, take care.. More later...
Dave B. <email@example.com>
- Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 12:48:55 (EDT)
The folks I feel the sorriest for are Arab Americans who truly want to get into crop dusting
- Saturday, April 23, 2005 at 13:56:32 (EDT)
mary had a little lamb yum yum yum, my dog doesn't think he is a person he thinks we are all dogs, you've only lost it if you never find it,everything is half of something except for nothing,the fish was so big I could only look at half at a time, I dont know is an answer, marriage is titt for tatt & sometimes just tatt
- Thursday, March 17, 2005 at 15:57:17 (EST)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein
- Sunday, March 13, 2005 at 14:50:22 (EST)
I come from a small drinking village with a fishing problem!
- Thursday, February 24, 2005 at 16:47:14 (EST)
hi! waz up? i'm fine! how are u? g2g. see ya later. ttyl
- Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 16:03:20 (EST)
Happy Valentine's Day all!!
Dave B. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Monday, February 14, 2005 at 13:10:37 (EST)
Hey dudes, check out our website!!!RIOT LIFE
- Thursday, February 03, 2005 at 20:59:42 (EST)
- Thursday, February 03, 2005 at 20:55:35 (EST)
Three types of people in the world...those who can count, and those who can't
- Thursday, January 27, 2005 at 16:56:34 (EST)
Ten Reasons Why "Scooby Doo" Was A Drug-Influenced Cartoon
- Scooby and Shaggy were always being freaked out by ghosts and ghouls, but no one else saw them before Scoob and Shaggy.
- Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies.
- Shaggy always thought Scooby was talking and was the only one who could hear him and understand him.
- Scooby and Shaggy always fell into the trap that was intended for the monster because they were tripping over themselves and couldn't see where they were going.
- They were always deluded and warped by thinking they were dressed up in some costumes and entertained the monster.
- Shaggy always said "like" to the extreme, i.e. "like ZOIKS, Scoob, let's get outta here!!" What's a zoik?
- Scooby and Shaggy were always the ones in the back of the van (doing who knows what).
- They drove around in the MYSTERY MACHINE, which had that weird trippy design on it's side.
- Shaggy and Scooby were always giddy and laughing.
- Look at Shaggy; the way he dressed, his goatee, etc., 'nuff said.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2005 at 14:30:49 (EST)
and I would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids ...
Old Man Withers
- Tuesday, January 25, 2005 at 14:26:25 (EST)
Well I sat there at the table, and I acted real naive, for I knew that topless lady had something up her sleeve.John Prine
- Saturday, January 22, 2005 at 16:34:43 (EST)
I didn't get where I am today worrying about how I'll feel tomorrow
- Friday, January 21, 2005 at 19:43:30 (EST)
If I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.
- Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 18:49:16 (EST)
"The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get" right Joe?
- Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 15:05:52 (EST)
Robby, What's a wheather?
- Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 14:38:09 (EST)
That ski trip was the greatest to bad we didnt have our guitars to rock the neighbors in 0 degree wheather!!!!!
- Saturday, January 15, 2005 at 21:02:37 (EST)
"Luck is the corner where preparation meets opportunity"
- Wednesday, January 12, 2005 at 18:43:30 (EST)
Return to Mahi-Mahi home page.
Contact the Mahi-Mahi Webmaster.
Copyright (c) 2005 Mahi-Mahi dot Com