Thank you for visiting. Please
Add to the guestbook! View
Greetings to you and your guests. Diseño web <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thursday, December 18, 2003 at 13:51:19 (EST)It sure is tough being a (soon to be former) Dolphins Coach.
- Monday, December 08, 2003 at 20:01:10 (EST)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffff mugu <email@example.com>
- Monday, November 24, 2003 at 13:53:22 (EST)awsome picts of fish, got flounder?
- Sunday, November 16, 2003 at 04:32:14 (EST)Hi,only a little Tip against Guestbook Spam without any own advantage : junkeater.com
Regards Uwe sms sprueche <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sunday, November 09, 2003 at 20:52:00 (EST)That 15 to 1 we saw at the sports bet is lookin good now aint it.......Oh I wish I wish.....
- Tuesday, October 28, 2003 at 21:13:13 (EST)ilove this geustbook keep offffffffffffooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
- Wednesday, October 22, 2003 at 09:47:01 (EDT)http://www.iondesign.net/drinkometer/
- Tuesday, October 21, 2003 at 09:39:29 (EDT)I'm Batman!!!!!
- Thursday, October 16, 2003 at 19:32:36 (EDT)Im glad I could help. Go Marlins..
Steve Bartman (Chicago)
- Thursday, October 16, 2003 at 18:02:34 (EDT)GO MARLINS! Billy
- Thursday, October 16, 2003 at 10:58:20 (EDT)The Top 13 Little-Known Rules of Beer Drinking(Part I) The first rule about Beer Club is you do not talk about Beer Club. Before wringing spilled beer into your glass from a soaked shirt, make sure that your date is not still wearing it. Beer math: x(beer) + felony larceny - shirt = "COPS" The Barney Rule: Every sentence must start or end with a belch. Always offer to buy the first round if you want to impress the Bush girls. The optimum number of beers consumed is directly proportional to the ugliness of one's date divided by the distance to the bathroom. After a dozen beers, you must loudly declare your love for your drinking companion. Half a dozen if you're drinking Guinness. The beer-can wall in the dorm is NOT load-bearing. After one six-pack of anything, Old Milwaukee really *is* as good as it gets. Beer on whiskey, mighty risky; whiskey on beer, all is clear; beer on your shirt, take my word, friend: You're *so* not getting laid tonight. When departing for the restroom, don't use the word "lizard" in mixed company. If you drink a beer that has a fly in it, you are required by law to allow the fly to escape to freedom through your nose. and the Number 1 Little-Known Rule of Beer Drinking... Never puke on something white after Labor Day.
- Thursday, September 25, 2003 at 22:08:41 (EDT)No No. It vas "Simply Amazing". Funny- looking black feehicle shtunted growth order sumptin.... Lasht zeen going easht on dat shample rd. mit 2 hydrants in de back! Ryshers und all!! Shtill could half handled a median better den da Honda!!
- Thursday, September 25, 2003 at 19:55:43 (EDT)I have to get me one of those!
- Saturday, September 20, 2003 at 13:49:16 (EDT)SWEET!!!!!!
- Saturday, September 20, 2003 at 13:48:22 (EDT)"Sweet Thunder" vieanna saugage and cigar kid.. with his gucci bucket... Life was grand.
with held to protect the innocent
- Friday, September 19, 2003 at 16:28:02 (EDT)You mean one of these ...
- Friday, September 19, 2003 at 13:27:22 (EDT)"Simply Amazing"? Wasn't that the name of a funny-looking car/truck from the past?
- Friday, September 19, 2003 at 07:34:21 (EDT)Simply amazing.. the knowledge you gain from this site.
- Thursday, September 18, 2003 at 19:04:40 (EDT)The phenomnehil pwoer of the hmuan mnid.Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, itdeosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrodare, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist andlsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can bea total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthitporbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raedervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh?
- Thursday, September 18, 2003 at 09:18:18 (EDT)Point to ponder: Hangovers occur only when sober!!
- Friday, September 12, 2003 at 15:18:32 (EDT)First of all, don't drink, it's bad for your liver, and many other things. But if you decide you want to anyway, for whatever reason - the fun, the glamour, the sex, or anything else you see in a beer commercial which must be real, then here are some helpful tips to get you through the drinking day.
First of all, you need to drink frequently. Go too long between binges and your tolerance will be minimal, and you won't be able to keep up with your drinking buddies. Heaven forbid! Remember, practice makes perfect. I wouldn't recommend drinking every single day, unless you want to, but every other day is good (for me at least). Gives you time to recover so you don't have that chronic-hungover thing going on. However, there is the ‘hair of the dog’ philosophy - in which it is believed that hangovers can be cured by more booze. I don't see it, but hey, go ahead and give it a shot.
Well what do I do about these hangovers, you ask. Ahh, hangovers. Deal with them, you deserve them you lousy boozehound! No, haha, just kidding. Really, there are ways around the traditional hangover. First of all, eat salty things while you drink - pickled eggs are great, why do you think they have a big-ass jar of them in every dive-bar that is frequented by serious alcoholics? Think about it - salt. Alcohol dehydrates you, salt rehydrates you. Margaritas are a good idea, too, with all that salt on the rim. Never, never use a straw with a margarita. Defeats the purpose. That morning achey feeling can be avoided by taking several aspirins or advils before you go to bed, or with that quart of water you wake up, parched, and drink in the middle of the night. Don't take Tylenol! By itself, it can do serious liver damage. It doesn't go with booze.
So you ask, Booze Lady, should I mix my booze? By all means, yes! Mix that shit like there's no tommorow, because there might not be one! Moderation is for wussies, Long Island Iced Teas for everybody! Who knows when to say when? Not me!
Now, you may have heard that drinking alone is a sure sign of alcoholism. This may or may not be true, but personaly, I find that drinking on the internet is an ideal solution. You can surf around, make foolish, error-filled and idiotic comments on friends' websites. You can make bizarre and sappy posts on your own weblog if you have one, and by all means send emails! Lots of 'em! Then, you can have the adventure of going through your Sent Items the next morning to find out exactly how foolish you've been. Heck, it's all between friends, and if they aren't still friends after that, they never were.
Don't drink and drive. Drink and post! It's what I'm doing right now! How To: Drink
- Friday, September 12, 2003 at 15:08:35 (EDT)I love your web page. Keep it up homeboy owerri asaba <email@example.com>
- Thursday, September 11, 2003 at 11:18:17 (EDT)Texans 21, Dolphins 20Its hard to be a Dol-fan
- Monday, September 08, 2003 at 12:40:56 (EDT)hello Kurt...it's k.k. nice pictures but where's the keys trip? oh well you'll get it up someday...:) katherine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 21:33:55 (EDT)Thanks, coming from you, "private krankenversicherung", that's a real complement! Dumbass!
- Friday, August 29, 2003 at 13:41:36 (EDT)Hi!Congratulation! Your site is great! private krankenversicherung
- Thursday, August 28, 2003 at 08:58:31 (EDT)Where's the party?
- Saturday, August 16, 2003 at 19:09:46 (EDT)More important where's the bar?
- Thursday, August 14, 2003 at 10:17:27 (EDT)Where's my car?
- Wednesday, August 13, 2003 at 22:08:06 (EDT)Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving,
tolerant with the weak and the wrong,
for sometime in life you will have been all of these!
If you can't eat it, smoke it, snort it or shoot it, than just %#@ it. Wayne Landry <FlaDiveMaster@aol.com>
- Friday, August 08, 2003 at 14:35:33 (EDT)Mariah & I had a great time @ the Lime Tree. Was good to see him relax before he sets out for the Gulf. Thanks for the hospitality. Ella posted the pictures on my site.
- Friday, August 01, 2003 at 09:14:48 (EDT)I wish the guestbook spammers would take a vacation ...
- Sunday, July 27, 2003 at 15:30:11 (EDT)I wish i was fishing right now
- Friday, July 25, 2003 at 22:20:06 (EDT)It don't seem to mean anything... What an ultra maroon
- Friday, July 18, 2003 at 10:26:26 (EDT)If you look, this guy(man) has spammed almost every guestbook in cyberspace.
- Wednesday, July 16, 2003 at 17:08:20 (EDT)Look for the flag.I have a feeling it might have rainbow colors.
- Tuesday, July 15, 2003 at 19:05:48 (EDT)What is he/she? saying????
- Tuesday, July 15, 2003 at 17:14:10 (EDT)KEEP OFF O O O I DON LAND O O O UMU GUYS O O O I DEY O O O O O O O I DEY O O O UMU NNE EM O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O
GUYMAN KENDO MAN <GUYMAN@GUYS.MAGA>
- Sunday, July 13, 2003 at 15:35:00 (EDT)Was that Jeff wearing sneakers and Kurt wearing hiking shoes? What's this world coming to?
- Friday, July 11, 2003 at 09:49:20 (EDT)N.C. Pictures now up. Click here... Kurt
- Wednesday, July 09, 2003 at 23:07:00 (EDT)guy men keeeeeeeep offffffffffffff
- Thursday, July 03, 2003 at 03:44:19 (EDT)This site is great!
- Sunday, June 29, 2003 at 07:32:22 (EDT)Very great site. Greetings. Joe Joe <email@example.com>
- Sunday, June 29, 2003 at 06:05:17 (EDT)Oh yeah, thanks for the idea Jeffy! Kurt
- Wednesday, June 25, 2003 at 14:22:49 (EDT)Check out the new countdown calculator, Are we having fun yet? Kurt
- Wednesday, June 25, 2003 at 14:22:02 (EDT)Excellent website, very informative. Keep up the excellent work. Cheap flights tickets airline airfares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Friday, June 20, 2003 at 19:24:39 (EDT)Pat just said the chief had to change his email address. Mom always said "don't play ball in the house"a quote from a long hated sitcom. Have at it Kurt. Still intrested in the Origasmi uh, origami site?
- Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 15:38:38 (EDT)Work?! No way I'm parking my fat *** in the lazyboy & I aint movin... Let them young wippersnappers do it....
- Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 11:58:56 (EDT)Just kidding ...
A.K.A. The Chief
- Monday, June 16, 2003 at 21:04:45 (EDT)Jeffy has only 3 years, 3 months, 3 days to go!!! You still have 3 years, get to work! Chief of Fire-Rescue
- Monday, June 16, 2003 at 21:02:45 (EDT)Sorry Jeffy, I just thought you left out the best part ...
I mean, Jawas Gone Crazy, it was a crime to leave out the title. Kurt
- Sunday, June 15, 2003 at 23:13:54 (EDT)This is a great website. Greetings.
Email and Website removed because spammer is an idiot!
- Friday, June 13, 2003 at 13:40:18 (EDT)*%$# it Kurt, Do you have any idea how long I looked for somthing that stupid?... If you're going to find out where I got it right away the heck with it...
- Friday, June 13, 2003 at 10:49:41 (EDT)Other than the one logical continuity fall between films, Jawas Gone Crazy is a cinematic achievement in special effects and thrilling action. It'll be playing in all the mall megaplexes next year, so grab some popcorn and may the Force be with you! --Shadrach
- Friday, June 13, 2003 at 09:30:09 (EDT)There is one problem in the story line.
Edwardo had too many beef burritos and margaritas at El Azteca and got botulism and went on a rampage,
driving that big metal apartment thing with bulldozer tracks all over the town. .
There is eventually a brutal hand-to-hand aluminum baseball bat battle between Paul McCartney and a person to be
named later. Now you tell me, why the hell is he useing salad forks to rotate the air in his head. Battlin' Baxter Thompson always insisted that it's a bitch being left handed when you're paralyzed on your left side. I think Baxter's problems started when
his umbilical cord was accidentally severed by a falling outboard boat motor. Battlin' Baxter had to retire from the Tullahoma Wresting Federation after he developed Turret's Syndrome in both elbows, and Kangaroo Face Dave caught him hiding #2 pencils an
d stuffing desk chairs with used wads of environmentally friendly Arby's napkins and Patek Phillipe winding stems. That was on that day when it was wintry cold in the bowling alley, the lanes turned bright blue, and Baxter was sprinkling garlic salt on hi
s sod chips. Baxter caught Snoopy eating mushrooms and shakes when he's sober. It was all on sale for 25% off because the AML rubber knobs cracked and broke. That is all I remember about that night...
- Friday, June 13, 2003 at 01:24:31 (EDT)Before I could get my VCR fixed, I loaded up 50 gallons of Otto's corn liquor, two male goats, and a box of .357 hollow points and drove my truck down to Sylvan Road to deliver it to Eduardo, that freak from Honduras. I don't speak Spanish, and his Eng
lish isn't so good since he fell off his bicycle and landed face first on top of a fire hydrant. But he pays in cash, so who the hell cares?
Bubba joe bob <email@example.com>
- Friday, June 13, 2003 at 01:14:19 (EDT)"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk in order to spend time with his friends."Ernest Hemingway Words to live by........
- Thursday, June 12, 2003 at 10:58:38 (EDT)Hans, I would never ban you from posting. The guestbook would cease to exist without your constant effort to keep the content unique and lively. Please, post on!
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 21:45:41 (EDT)Yes. It takes a lot of effort to find strange things. This is what being at work is all about, isn't it? And since we're on the liquor box/ Henrici thing, I found a site that combines the best of those two worlds. Out of respect for the family oriented
nature of this page, (and further bans from the distinguished webmaster) I'll not print the URL for it:)!! Trust me, it exists!!
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 21:38:58 (EDT)Busy night in Miramar, eh? Kurt
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 21:02:45 (EDT)Surefire Pick Up Line Of The Day: Hi. You'll do. Drunkfest! Hammy
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 20:20:03 (EDT)Hector, could you send me a picture of your mommy????
Bill Clinton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 20:17:26 (EDT)I like honey baked hamms. I eat them every christmas. Oops! gotta go. Mommy's home.
Little Hector Rodriguez age 10 1/2 <nastysmitty@Continuosdonutplinth>
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 19:54:35 (EDT)Essential to any party is beer. This is a fact. Do not contradict this fact. Essential to any kick ass party is Hamms. This is also a fact. Do not contradict this fact. Beware of the Hamms. Unfortunately, Hamms now comes in 30 packs instead of the usua
l 36 pack. May the beer chest rest in peace. I know many of them have come to rest in my stomach. Anyway, along with this change in quantity has come a change in price. Now only 11.99 at the world famous Avon Liquor Locker (affectionately called the LIQUO
er). Anyway, be sure to check out these fine Hamms products the next time you visit your favorite liquor store.
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 19:40:11 (EDT)
Who invented Sliceforms?
The Sliceform technique originated with a mathematician called Olaus Henrici who taught in London at the end of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. He made models using cross sections of quar
tic surfaces; these are similar to a sphere but have with cross sections which are ellipses, hyperbolae or parabolae. Orio Gammie
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 19:35:58 (EDT)Thanks for clearing that up for us...we were all wondering???
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 19:34:42 (EDT)Well, you are probably wondering what Sliceforms are....chances are that you've never heard of them before. Chances are also good that you've seen them many times.Sliceforms are collapsible, 3-d, mathematical models made out of paper. They are made by
intersecting multiple parallel planes (slices) within the geometric shape.That sounded really complicated didn't it? If you've ever seen the inside of a liquor box or a compartmented fruit box, then you've seen a sliceform.Unfortunately, I don't have any
pictures of sliceforms, as I haven't personally made any yet (tedious paper cutting isn't really my thing),
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 19:27:02 (EDT)Got bored and thought I'd sign...
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 13:50:57 (EDT)Another happy franchisee ...
- Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 10:14:53 (EDT)Nicely done Walter!
- Wednesday, June 04, 2003 at 22:26:13 (EDT)Hey guys....The URL will take you to Walter's first website attempt. If you're Bond fans, enjoy. It's a work in progress. Hans
- Wednesday, June 04, 2003 at 20:32:54 (EDT)Heh hehheh. Okie dokie, here it rolls. Ferget the canoe trip, the Nav a Gator is too far south anyhoo. I believe, however, they accept SEAPLANES!
- Tuesday, June 03, 2003 at 22:29:57 (EDT)I've been called lots of things in my life, but Role Model ain't one of them.
- Tuesday, June 03, 2003 at 21:30:57 (EDT)Hey Kurt and Rob, thanks for all your help and explanations...and they say the youth in our society don't have any positive role models today...:)
- Tuesday, June 03, 2003 at 21:06:00 (EDT)The best place to buy cold beer in Winter Haven is, why of course, the ole sem-lem(seven-eleven). Every trailer park's got one close enough,so when you send the kids down there for a moon pie and R.C. have em pick you up a cold 6 pack,you'll see what I
Sudsworth Slushhead, M.D. ,P.A. ,B.A. <Huh?>
- Tuesday, June 03, 2003 at 16:33:52 (EDT)Road trip? How about a canoe trip?
It appears Ol' Morris is playing the Peace River on 6/26/2003!
Playing at the Nav-A-Gator on the beautiful Peace River!
9700 SW Riverview
on the Peace River
- Tuesday, June 03, 2003 at 14:27:36 (EDT)Ooooh, very much goodum. If ennithin goes wrong, there's always "Mike". Isn't it great to have such a diverse support system?!Kurt - Oh, sure, Hiring ol' Morris is an option, but a ROAD TRIP (Not that y'all are hurting for any) would be missing :)!!So
Mote It Be'HH
- Tuesday, June 03, 2003 at 13:47:46 (EDT)Funny you should ask Hans.. it does...I believe it is only "poker" and it is played in the rear of the store...
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 21:21:24 (EDT)Why, yes. It's all coming together now. Hey Rob, does that place in Winter Haven have a card game in the back?
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 21:04:35 (EDT)I wouldnt kid you Patti...best place in Winter Haven to buy a cold one...Liquor Box..franchises now availble
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 20:23:53 (EDT)Hey Patti, maybe you can convince Kyle that this place really exists ...
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 20:13:50 (EDT)Hans, you must mean "Mike" of the following ... I wrote this song about thirteen years ago after a friend's bachelor party. I seldom played it for fear of offending people. Boy, was I wrong. I think of Mike as a sexual paramedic, so this song is ded
icated to all of the people who put their lives on the line to help other people. Mike the ... Kurt <email@example.com>
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 19:05:04 (EDT)Jethro's idea. He particularly like the tune about some guy named "Mike". I shouda linked it myself, figgured you'd fix it. Thanks!!!
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 18:55:31 (EDT)Hans, took the liberty of making your "Jim Morris" link click-able. Looks like we might ought'a try and book this guy for a party or two ... Kurt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 17:20:16 (EDT)Found sumping new. Enjoy between Buffett lyrics!! http://www.jim-morris.com/bio.htm
- Monday, June 02, 2003 at 15:35:42 (EDT)This is a great website. Greetings. buscadores buscadores <email@example.com>
- Friday, May 23, 2003 at 17:37:05 (EDT)jes yooo doooo mugu! Mugu's Momma <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 17:14:40 (EDT)i don reach hereooooo
mugu <muguguymen gmal.com>
- Friday, May 16, 2003 at 21:25:36 (EDT)Memorial day weekend is near, and once again Lake Roy will Rock! Remember when crossing that county line,check all your lights on your vehicles, don't let the sun set on that burned out tail light boys, you might have to spend the weekend in the Bartow
- Tuesday, May 13, 2003 at 21:05:25 (EDT)Your site is very useful and nice designed. Greetings. diseño web Barcelona <email@example.com>
- Saturday, May 03, 2003 at 20:24:11 (EDT)good sight, very interesting and entertaining
- Monday, April 28, 2003 at 22:02:15 (EDT)None shall pass, silly English Kanigit!
Black Knight <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Saturday, April 19, 2003 at 22:55:14 (EDT)I will join the quest for a four sawed uni-foot. Nay I shall lead the quest.. More grog & fresh horses for the men... On to paducah....
Sir Robin <email@example.com>
- Saturday, April 19, 2003 at 21:42:24 (EDT)Oops, it's "NAY" not "ney". sorry 'bout that. But if it's only about nay or ney I say "Hey! I was in the middle of a L.....oh, family site. Almost forgot.
- Sunday, April 13, 2003 at 15:19:30 (EDT)Hmmm....Well, if this is the way it's going to go, I shall peer around, ney, FIND something of interest. I seek the uni-footed four saw. Tell your lord if he gives me shelter for the night, he may join my quest..... Hans
- Sunday, April 13, 2003 at 15:15:26 (EDT)
- Wednesday, April 09, 2003 at 13:35:02 (EDT)You forgot to list the registry ... here it is ...
Known Four-Footed Unisaw Registry: A-100 Keith Bohn (Milwaukee) A-221 Tim Kuist (to be amended when the time comes) A-324 Saw sold on eBay by Pete Zweiland(sp?) (year 2000ish) A-458 Jack Schettle (Milwaukee) C-309 Tim Kuist (to be amend
ed when the time comes) C-469 Gary Newland (I also have this as C-497?) D-450 Rob Sopko E-313 Michael Parrish E-566 bilaug (sorry, no name) F-387 Randy Allred F-558 Jeffrey McVey G-325 Chester Gasper ?-??? Bill Simmeth (to be amend
ed when the time comes) L-404 As seen at a S.E. Wisconsin auction by OWWMer DeanGebhardt
Juni Saa <JuniSaa@uni-saw.com>
- Wednesday, April 09, 2003 at 10:54:20 (EDT)A Brief History of the Four-Footed Unisaw v03The long and short of it is, the four-footed Unisaw was thefirst of the Unisaws. It debuted in 1939 (1) and by 1940the four feet were replaced by the continuous donut plinth.To date the serial numbers found
on these four-footed sawshave all been an alphanumeric configuration with a singleletter followed by three numbers. All serial numbers havebeen found on the saw’s tilting scale behind the bladeraising hand wheel.My own short list of owners and their saw
s have serialnumbers from A-100 (my own saw) to L-404. See the listbelow for the full registry. I have seen with my own eyes aUnisaw with a continuous base with the serial number L-528making it something of a smoking gun that the four-footedsaw series e
nded somewhere in the middle/upper L‘s (2). Gabby
- Wednesday, April 09, 2003 at 09:33:46 (EDT)Sorry about that, I guess I got too aggressive deleting spam messages ...
- Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 13:32:35 (EST)What happened???
- Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 21:42:35 (EST)These aren't the Droid's you're looking for.
- Wednesday, March 26, 2003 at 21:41:52 (EST)Move along ... nothing to see here. Top Cop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thursday, March 13, 2003 at 19:44:33 (EST)Bet you never thought that you would have to be the guest book police.
- Thursday, March 13, 2003 at 11:14:45 (EST)Message deleted because poster is a spamming loser! Brenda
- Wednesday, March 12, 2003 at 05:21:08 (EST)Great site! Keep it running! Bernd
- Monday, March 10, 2003 at 15:59:13 (EST)Relax Jeffy, I'm sure you'll look much better in 3 years, 6 months and 26 days! Kurt
- Friday, February 21, 2003 at 05:10:11 (EST)Thou froward swag-bellied foot-licker!That'll be mine date, ye gods!
- Thursday, February 20, 2003 at 20:11:48 (EST)Kurt, Thanks for using a picture that shows me at my best...
- Thursday, February 20, 2003 at 20:10:38 (EST)The Jeffy Retirement Calculator is now available: Enjoy! Webmaster <email@example.com> - Wednesday, Febr
uary 19, 2003 at 21:01:31 (EST)When birds burp, it must taste like bugs. -Calvin Calvin_ Hobbes_ <firstname.lastname@example.org&
gt; - Wednesday, February 19, 2003 at 12:51:04 (EST)Greetings to whole family. Loved seeing the pics from Angela's wedding. Very pretty bride. YOur kids are getting so big. Love................ Debbi Williams <email@example.com> - Sunday, February 09, 2003 at 16:26:33 (EST)New Year's and Skiing Picutures now available. Webmaster - Sunday, February 02, 2003 at 21:22:45 (EST)your page is inspirational ;) Nacktbilder - Tuesday, January 28, 2003 at 14:12:37 (EST)
Hey I really like your site. I have
found some of the information herehelpfull. Thanks :)
Joe <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Tuesday, January 21, 2003 at 22:02:29 (EST)Thank you for visiting my site.
Enjoyed your site very much! Thank you! Keep up a great work! Biedermann - Thursday, January 16, 2003 at 17:40:52 (EST)Nice site. Easy to use. Christina - Monday, January 13, 2003 at 18:50:59 (EST)Thanks for putting your guest book out for us to leave a message…it’s a big help. Thanks again ... :-) Bill Bill - Saturday, January 11, 2003 at 13:06:06 (EST)Keep up this great resource. I bookmark your site, best greetings ... Kylie - Tuesday, January 07, 2003 at 15:37:24 (
EST)Thought I would sign! "There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written." Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900) Dani - Friday, January 03, 2003 at 16:52: